Cannes is a compact city. The hotel is a little bit away from the sea shore, but it's just a five-minute walk. Rue Antibe is very close. The station is in front of the hotel and so is the bus terminal.
The room was very clean and confortable. Bathroom is also clean. Air conditioner works good.
Traveller from Tokyo
This family-friendly Cannes hotel is located in the entertainment district, within a 10-minute walk of Palace of Festivals …More
• Advertised as having tea making facilities - no cups on arrival, then given paper cups and the milk etc was not restocked everyday
• bin bags not emptied every day and then left without bin bags
• huge cobwebs hanging on lowest part of ceiling
• sliding patio door was broken and could have easily been opened from the outside
• lovely man on the front desk carried our bags to our room when we arrived
• front desk staff were not particularly friendly
• ideal location for shopping and not even five minutes from the beach
• fitness room/gym is tiny and has no air conditioning
• free air conditioning in rooms is very good
• Spa facilities are very nice
• overall not a bad stay but I expected more from a 4 star hotel
Traveller from England
Eden Hotel & Spa Cannes is located on Rue d'Antibes, a chic shopping street brimming with boutiques and cafés. The beach is a …More
The hotel is nicely located at the very best part of Nice with direct access to the private beach. It provides for everything one would expect from a five-star property, if not without an effort. Fine restaurant and a very good bar but extremely limited room service menu. Some fittings in the room feel rather worn-out.
Le Grand Hotel is located near the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès, where the Cannes Film Festival is staged. The hotel …More
We stayed at the hotel Cavendish for 3 nights. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is in a good location within walking distance to the old town and mariner. The complimentary bar with nibbles from 6 to 9 was a nice touch.
Traveller from London, UK
This family-friendly Cannes hotel is located in the entertainment district, within a 15-minute walk of Palace of Festivals …More
Just east of St- Raphaël, this family resort has a spectacular setting backed by the uplands of the Maures and the Massif de l’Esterel. There is a picturesque port and several sandy beaches, including Arena-Gross, Tortoise Beach and Boulouris Beach itself – although this is the furthest from the town centre. The more central Plage du Val Fleuri is a sandy cove set among the rocks - perfect for catching shrimps in the rock pools.