I really enjoyed my stay at vienna dream castle hotel good shuttle service . I had a suite hotel room which was very big and very clean . The staff was very helpful no trouble checking in .The only problem I had was the food was not always very hot and to buy a bottle of water at dinner it cost 7 euros which I thought was a bit dear
Traveller from eurodisney paris
Overlooking landscaped gardens, this chateau-inspired hotel is just beside Disneyland Paris® and close to Val d'Europe …More
Excellent hotel. Great location for sights. Concierge Xavier v helpful .
No water or drinks making facilities in rooms . Buffet breakfast limited and hot section barely warm. Breakfast expensive for what was on offer - we had it on an offer and still felt overpriced.
These are only grounds for withholding highest scores.
Will be staying there again .
Castille was recommended by a friend and I would recommend to others
This Paris hotel is set amongst the fashion boutiques of Rue Cambon in the centre of Paris, 200 metres from Place Vendome.More
Very nice hotel located within walking distance to Arc de Triomphe and Champs Elyeeses. Very clean and quiet rooms, concierge was very friendly and helpful. Staff always had a smile for you. Breakfast buffet had a large selection.
Traveller from Ottawa, ON
A modern seven-storey Paris hotel inspired by the Art Deco style, overlooking Parc de Monceau, one kilometre from the …More
• Advertised as having tea making facilities - no cups on arrival, then given paper cups and the milk etc was not restocked everyday
• bin bags not emptied every day and then left without bin bags
• huge cobwebs hanging on lowest part of ceiling
• sliding patio door was broken and could have easily been opened from the outside
• lovely man on the front desk carried our bags to our room when we arrived
• front desk staff were not particularly friendly
• ideal location for shopping and not even five minutes from the beach
• fitness room/gym is tiny and has no air conditioning
• free air conditioning in rooms is very good
• Spa facilities are very nice
• overall not a bad stay but I expected more from a 4 star hotel
Traveller from England
Eden Hotel & Spa Cannes is located on Rue d'Antibes, a chic shopping street brimming with boutiques and cafés. The beach is a …More
Excellent location close to the beach and old town. The rooms are very clean and beds very comfortable. The rooms are however a little dated.
The breakfasts are excellent. It has a vast array of choices.
Traveller from Leeds
Looking out over the beach 1.8 miles (3 km) south of the city center, Le Meridien Nice places guests right on Promenade des …More
This beautiful hotel is legendary and is known to all in Nice. You can clearly see when you tell someone you are staying at Le Negresco that it is impressive to them.
It is like staying in a museum, with paintings, sculptures and antique furniture on every floor. The staff consists of excellent people who show pride in their hotel and attention to details.
Traveller from Massapequa, NY
Built in 1912, the hotel overlooks Nice's Promenade des Anglais and is one of the world's few remaining privately owned …More