My boyfriend and I stayed at the Four Seasons during the opening weekend. We loved the rustic yet polished feel of the hotel. I felt like I was staying in the most beautiful cabin. It smelt like pine/cedar, it had a warm inviting decor, it was well maintained and the staff was so nice and helpful. Loved my experience here :)
Located near Whistler Village, the pedestrian-only district that features dining, nightlife and shopping, this elegant …More
We really enjoy our stay at this hotel! Staff were very helpful! U come out outside and the lifts are right there, when u done skiing, staff will take your skis to store them and greet you with a hot chocolate, what else can u ask for:) Overall this is a great hotel and in the best location!
Traveller from Kent, United States of America
Nestled at the foot of Blackcomb Mountain, this majestic chateau in the Upper Village is suggestive of grand Rocky Mountain …More
The hotel staff are excellent and very helpful... Hotel is really starting to look run down... Have been going to the Coast for many years with my 2 boys... Hot Tub heater was broken (which was one thing we were looking forward to after skiing) and the mattress in the bedroom had a 10% list to it so that everything rolled to the left edge... Carpets were warn out as well... It's ok but sure isn't as comfortable as it once was.
Traveller from Vancouver
This ski-in/ski-out hotel is set on Blackcomb Mountain's slopes and is a half-mile from Whistler's Upper Village, a mile from …More
- Nice, clean hotel.
- free parking.
- nice kitchenette for family with small kids.
- free delivery of some of the restaurants if you decide to dine-in at the comfort of your hotel room.
- The roll out bed for kids was good.
- Frequent shuttle to attractions from the bus stop right next to hotel. (for week-ends only)
- Beautiful hike to lost lake, no need to take out your car. Kids (5-6 yrs & older) can handle the hike.
- Helpful staff.
- Seeing the snow falling right from your bed, was just beautiful!!
- I would have loved to have dishes done by cleaner but then it was still okay.
- Would have preferred the hot spa tub indoor.
- Surprised to get the complaint from guest who were staying just under our unit about noise. With small kids, we were very cautious about them not making too much noise. But I think due to old building, the noise travels.
Traveller from US
Located near the slopes, this Blackcomb condo is within 1 mi (2 km) of Chateau Whistler Golf Course and Whistler Blackcomb …More
Great location, about a 10 minute walk up the mountain from the Upper Village. Fireplace is nice. Wifi is great. Kitchen appliances are nice, but kitchenware is old and many conveniences like a cutting board and glass cookware are missing. Linens on bed were not so great, and the pillows need to be replaced (they're just gross). Rooms are a bit shabby now and haven't been updated in 10+ years. Textiles on furniture is a bit sticky. Bathroom needs some elbow grease in the corners and shower head probably needs cleaning to improve water pressure. Good for the price. We go every year for Thanksgiving.
Traveller from Vancouver
Located near the slopes, this Blackcomb condo is in the mountains, within 1 mi (2 km) of Chateau Whistler Golf Course and …More
We (family of 4 with teenagers) stayed in a 1 brm suite and were very comfortable. Lots of room to spread out and enjoy the place. Kitchenette was very well stocked with appliances, cutlery, crockery and serving dishes and the sitting area had a homely touch to it with a number of board games available. The pullout queen size bed was firm and very comfortable.(did not feel like a pullout bed).
Traveller from Edmonton, AB, Canada
Located near the slopes, this Blackcomb condo is within a 15-minute walk of Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre and Whistler …More