Hotels with smoking rooms inFlorence
Featured Florence Hotels with smoking rooms
Hotels in Florence
Tuscany is a city that has a lot going on, but you have your sights set on Florence. This part of town is perfect for what you want to be doing, and that is everything that is not on everyone’s radar. For all that Florence has going on, you’ll still need a place to crash, eventually. But you don’t want any old shack, you need something that fits the trip. We have a slew of Florence hotels that will do the trick.
A beautiful day in the neighborhood
As much as you like getting out there, it’s also good to know a part of Tuscany so well you’ll be telling the tourists where to go. Make friends with the concierge or be bold and chat up a local. It’s your trip, so choose your own adventure. And when you get in at night, you’ll have a comfy room and plenty of amenities to help you settle in. Call a friend and spin tales from the Florence underground. What’s a journey without a good story to go with it?
Beyond the block
We’re not talking about the Florence city block. We’re talking about looking beyond that block of hotels you always focus on. We give you tons of ways to sort our stash of Florence cheap hotels. And if you feel like living a little, but not killing your vacation vibes, choose the Hotwire Hot Rate deal. Filter by:
- Hotwire Hot Rate: Snag some of the best hotels in Florence at an almost too good to be true rate. After you book, we’ll reveal the name of the hotel. You can get a luxury hotel at a budget price.
- Price: You have a price in mind, and we have solutions. Hotels start as low as $88
- Amenities: Rooftop lounge, designer furniture, 24-7 room service, and everything else you look for to live it up large.
Find the Florence hotel you want, book it, and never look back. Because your great escape is ahead of you.
Prices are always lower in the app!
- Book and go: Last-minute deals and trip details all in one place
- Exclusive prices: Hot Rate® Hotels always cost less in the app
- Fresh features: So slick you’ll never go back to desktop