very good hotel, well located for airport and city but unfortunately mid-way between two metro stations. the booking made some time ago was for a twin room but on arrival we were only offered a (kingsize double) or twin suite at a premium.
Traveller from Preston, UK
Opened in November 2010, this upscale contemporary hotel is across from the prestigious BurJuman mall and a 5-minute walk …More
- Stayed there with family for 7 nights.
- Requested for early check in before the travel and then again upon arrival at 10:30 but was given the room at 11:30. Family was up all night and dead tired but the front desk did not seem to care and made it sound like a big favor for giving us the room at 11:30
- Requested for a late check out (3 p.m.) on last day. Up till 2 p.m. it was allowed but no extension and again the front desk was not courteous
- Parking is tight and doors get scratched
- No dining facility in the hotel. Room service is available through another close by Xclusive property
- However, overall experience is good
Traveller from Lahore, Pakistan
This family-friendly Dubai aparthotel is located in the entertainment district, within 1 mi (2 km) of Textile Souk, BurJuman …More
It's no coincidence that Raffles is currently rated the #1 hotel in Dubai (as per TripAdvisor); there are not enough superlatives to describe this wonderful hotel and their staff - if you don't stay here when in Dubai, you're missing out!
Traveller from London
The 19-story Pyramid stands at the center of Dubai in the business and shopping district, connected to the Wafi City Mall, 10 …More
The main administrative and shopping district, Bur Dubai contains some of Dubai's oldest buildings. Bastakiya is a carefully restored 'heritage quarter' of narrow alleys and courtyard houses cooled by wind-towers. Sheikh Maktoum's House (now a museum) is a fine example of 19th-century Arabian architecture. The nearby Dubai Museum offers a succinct account of the Emirate's history, while the Heritage & Diving Village recreates its maritime past.