Cheap Rental Car Deals in Miami
24/7 Customer Service
Up to 60% savings*
Low price guarantee
Hot Rate® Car rentals in Miami
Today's top deal
Hot Rate® Sedan Car rentals in Miami
Today's top deal
Hot Rate® SUV Car rentals in Miami
Today's top deal
Standard Elite SUV
More rental deals in Miami
Alamo Car Rentals in Miami
Standard Pickup truck
Book Cheap Car Rentals in Miami
Cruising around Miami on your last-minute getaway is anything but a sweat fest when you’ve got Hotwire rental for your ride. You’ve got the AC iced all the way out, you don’t have to wait for expensive rideshares, and South Florida is your oyster.
Now that you’ve got your car rental in Miami, the city is yours for the taking. And with the stacks of cash you saved by booking your wheels, you are ready to live it up. No better place than Miami to get a little wild and do things your way.
So what’s revving your motor on your steamy getaway? Start planning how you’ll shell-abrate all the good times you’re about to have.
Sun’s Out, Fun’s In
Ocean Drivin’: If you want to see the palm-tree-lined sights of South Florida, get all gassed up and ready to hit the road, because you’ve got some driving to do. The iconic, neon-drenched Ocean Drive is smack dab in the middle of South Beach and is the perfect spot to cruise and see and be seen. Or take a drive over MacArthur Causeway and soak up dual Miami-in-a-nutshell vibes—one side give you views of lavish mansions, and the other is packed with cruise ships at port. Only in Miami.
Hot Spots: Sure, you’re here to make the most out of the city, but one of the best things about having a cheap car rental in Miami is exploring the different neighborhoods beyond South Beach. Start with the epicenter of Cuban culture in Miami, Little Havana. Whether you want to dance all night or just grab a very caffeinated coffee, you have to stop by to really get the Miami experience. Wynwood is where you’ll get artsy with it. This neighborhood is brimming with street art, cool galleries, and eclectic bars and restaurants. And Miami Beach is the retro Miami art deco capital, where you can snap endless pics with pastel buildings and oceanside views. Hashtag welcome to Miami.
Seas the Day Trip: After you’ve scooped up your luxury car rental in Miami, a sunny road trip is in order. Just an hour away, you’ll find Key Largo, an island with a margarita-fueled mood. (Make sure to try the key lime pie, of course.) Or, if you want to go the opposite direction, hit up Palm Beach for some high-end luxury in your life. Expect historic beachy hotels, fancy shopping, and rich dining experiences. And if you want to hit the road for a bit, Tampa is four hours away and offers up some great food—it’s the birthplace of the Cubano sandwich—and a different big city experience.
Miami Vices: You’re in Miami. You have to do all of the famous Miami things. Get your toes in the sand at South Beach. Get into a different kind of wildlife at Zoo Miami. Take an airboat ride and see some gators in the Everglades. Drink a mojito…anywhere. Go for a stroll down Lincoln Road to people watch and do a little window shopping. Feel that Miami sizzle?
Frequently Asked Questions About Miami
How to get last-minute hotel deals in Miami?
After you’ve picked your perfect rental to explore South Florida, it’s time to find the ultimate spot to stay. You want to save some cash like you did on your rental, but just any cheap hotel in Miami won’t do. Get the most bang for your budget and find a place that checks all your boxes when you grab a Hotwire Hot Rate last-minute hotel in Miami. Short on time? No problem. In fact, the longer you wait to book, the more you save. You could save up to 60% off on your hotel versus booking a listed rate two weeks earlier, with hotels for as low as . Talk about “seas”-ing the deal.
How to get last-minute car rental deals in Miami?
When you want the best deals on car rentals, and you need it now, there’s only one way to book—a Hotwire Hot Rate car deal. You can get your last-minute car rental in Miami for as low as $8, so you can keep your cash for nights out on South Beach.
What car types can I rent in Miami?
When it comes to your Miami getaway, anything goes. From a high-end luxury SUV to an easy, breezy economy rental car in Miami, you can pick a ride that works for your trip and your budget.
Where are the best places to rent a car in Miami?
You’ll find places to pick up your rental all over town. There are downtown Miami car rentals, airport options, or even spots outside city limits. Find a place that’s convenient for you and hit the road.
What are the cheapest car rental company in Miami?
Hotwire has all the best rental companies, including Budget Car Rental Miami and Hertz Car Rentals in Miami, all ready for you to book. But if you want to save the absolute most on your ride, don’t worry about finding the cheapest rental car company out there, just reserve a Hotwire Hot Rate car deal, and you could save up to 60% off your rental.
Is it safe to travel to Miami now?
With recent COVID-19 closures and reopenings, many people are wondering, “Is it safe to travel to Miami right now?” When it’s time to book your getaway, be sure to check out the most up-to-date information on all safety measures, any restrictions, and guidance on traveling during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Popular Car Rental Deals by Destination
- Popular Car Suppliers
- Car Rentals Near Top National Parks
- Popular Airport Car Rentals
- Top Nearby Airport Car Rentals
- Top Package Deals for Nearby Neighborhoods
- Top Package Deals
- Flight + Hotel Packages For Popular Attractions
- Cross Country Flight + Package Deals
Car Rental Deals in Miami
- Car rentals in Las Vegas
- Car rentals in New York
- Car rentals in Orlando
- Car rentals in London
- Car rentals in Paris
- Car rentals in Cancun
- Car rentals in Miami
- Car rentals in Los Angeles
- Car rentals in Rome
- Car rentals in Punta Cana
- Car rentals in Riviera Maya
- Car rentals in Barcelona
- Car rentals in San Francisco
- Car rentals in San Diego County
- Car rentals in Oahu
- Car rentals in Chicago
Popular Airport Car Rental Destinations in Miami
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Boston Logan Airport (BOS)
- Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)
- Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Airport (ATL)
- Las Vegas McCarran Intl Airport (LAS)
- Dulles Airport (IAD)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- La Guardia Airport (LGA)
- O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Philadelphia Airport (PHL)
- Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP)
- Orlando Airport (MCO)
- Portland International Airport (PDX)
- New Orleans Airport (MSY)
- SeaTac Airport (SEA)
- Sky Harbor Airport (PHX)
- Toronto Airport (YYZ)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Packages In and Around Florida
Flight + Hotel Packages to Miami's Most Popular Tourist Attractions
Flight + Hotel to Destinations across the Country
- Car rentals in Miami Beach
- Car rentals in Hollywood
- Car rentals in Key Largo
- Car rentals in Florida Keys
- Car rentals in Pompano Beach
- Car rentals in Sunny Isles Beach
- Car rentals in Doral
- Car rentals in Dania Beach
- Car rentals in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
- Car rentals in Aventura
- Car rentals in Coral Gables
- Car rentals in Homestead
- Car rentals in Hallandale Beach
- Car rentals in Miami Springs
- Car rentals in Plantation
- Car rentals in Miami Gardens
- Car rentals in Sunrise
- Car rentals in Miramar
- Car rentals in Hialeah
- Car rentals in Key Biscayne
- Car rentals in North Miami Beach
- Car rentals in Surfside
- Car rentals in Pembroke Pines
- Car rentals in Coral Springs
- Car rentals in Florida City
- Car rentals in Weston
- Car rentals in Bal Harbour
- Car rentals in Davie
- Car rentals in Miami Lakes
- Car rentals in North Miami
- Car rentals in Gulf Coast
- Car rentals in South Florida
- Car rentals in Tamarac
- Car rentals in Bay Harbor Islands
- Car rentals in Coconut Creek
- Car rentals in Cutler Bay
- Car rentals in Wilton Manors
- Car rentals in Hillsboro Beach
- Car rentals in Oakland Park
- Car rentals in Lauderhill
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area, an IHG Hotel
- Mondrian South Beach
- InterContinental Miami, an IHG Hotel
- Loews Miami Beach Hotel – South Beach
- Trump International Beach Resort
- citizenM Miami Brickell
- Eden Roc Miami Beach
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Miami Airport North
- Yotel Miami
- The Confidante Miami Beach, part of Hyatt
- EAST Miami
*Savings are based on actual Hot Rate® car rentals made from airport pick-up locations as compared with the lowest published rates found on leading retail travel sites. Prices are dynamic and vary based on the booking date and length of the car rental. There is no guarantee these savings or rates will be in effect at the time of your search. Availability is limited. Hot Rate® cars are different from retail rates. With Hot Rate® cars you enter the location, date, and car class. The car rental company is revealed only after booking. All bookings are final.