Basic city apartment with small kitchenette, with utensils, en-suite bathroom, television, plenty of storage space and of course the bed/beds. We had a balcony but unfortunately to cold to sit out.Outside of the university on the edge of the city but round the corner from the tram stop. Macdonalds and a Buffalo grill restaurant round the corner. Price was very good value. Staff very helpful.
Traveller from Lincoln
Situated near the airport, this residence is within a 15-minute walk of Caen University Hospital and Faculty of …More
Very nice apartment-style hotel rooms:
- kitchen with mid-size refrigerator, microwave, mini induction cooktop, mini sink, hot water pot, dishes, utensils
- roomy bathroom with shower and hot towel rack useful for drying clothes, too
- some rooms have a nice view of the Orne River
- within walking distance to the Caen train and bus station and local sights
- down the street from the Orne RIver Shopping Center
- cold breakfast for 11 Euros/person had a lot of choices: fresh pastries and bread, fruit, cold meats, fresh eggs for boiling
Traveller from Los Angeles
Located in Caen City Centre, this residence is within a 15-minute walk of Prairie Racecourse, Church of St. Pierre, and …More
The room was cosy and quaint with beautiful exposed beams in the ceiling. The shower head holder was broken so had to be hand held only, there was no shower gel left in the dispenser, and the bed was quite a small double, especially if you're a tall person like my husband, you will hang off the end. For one night though it is perfect, and although we were there in winter, it was nice and warm. The only problem with service was that we had to check in through the Poulard Terrase reception and the guy was pretty rude. Otherwise it was well worth the little extra for breakfast at la mere poulard and was in a good location, a little bit further away from the main entrance so it was fairly quiet, until the tradesmen started work again in the morning.
Traveller from Sydney
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is steps from Maritime Museum and Mont Saint Michel Abbey. Archeoscope and …More