The staff were friendly and helpful
Hotel located close to metro and many 24hrs eating houses
Two great Malls nearby
Security around the hotel was good
I would gladly return to this hotel
Price was affordable
Traveller from China
Situated on the waterfront, this hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Lokomotiv Stadium and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Rusakov Workers' …More
I would like to start my review by denying all other negative comments that talk about dirty rooms and dirty atmosphere ..
My general comments about my stay ( 5 nights x 3 suite rooms ) there is :
1) great building .. very nice lobby
2) reception staff were tough and never smile especially the old aged ladies .. not once .. everytime
3) rooms was nice .. clean .. homemade staff very nice
4) alot of bars and restaurants inside .. club .. karaoke.. bet club .. which means you don't need to go out of hotel sometimes
5) I pay alot for parking my car while I had 3 suites reserved .. we shouldn't pay for parking .. or at least lower the price .. I don't need to pay everytime I go out .. one fixed price for all day
6) moscow is full of beautiful girls .. and if you are there girls will be friendly to you and try to talk to you and some of them for sex and that's not only in this hotel .. it's everywhere .. but management control it in a very good way that they don't allow them to pass security line to guest rooms unless you want it
7) machines for snacks and drinks everywhere in floors .
So in general am very satisfied but I wish they can fix my negative comments especially reception should always smile whatever the customer need .. and the parking
Traveller from California
Moscow's enormous Cosmos Hotel sits along the major thoroughfare, Mira Prospect, and is a 20-minute drive from the city …More
Short stay - just for a week-end
It is a new nice hotel but half of the staff has no idea about the values of a five-star hotel. The services sometimes really disappointing.
I recommend the potential guests of the hotel to take a couple of your own towels to solve yourself the most annoying problem of the hotel.
There is a lot to be improved and it needs a thorough inspection / supervision and maintainance.
Traveller from Moscow
Located on a lake, this family-friendly hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Zavidovo Golf Club, World War II Monument, and Church …More