For the most part, this hotel meets the requirement of a 5 star hotel with some shortcomings: staff was unaware of construction starting at 8am in the morning, which obviously was very disruptive. The fitness center is in a desperate need of an upgrade. It's just a room with few outdated machines in it. The fitness sauna and showers were lacking. There was no cold water, so unless you wanted to get scolded, you couldn't take a shower.
All that being said, the staff was amazingly friendly. And all spoke English. If they struggled with understanding, they apologized and found someone who could.
Traveller from United States
Luxury hotel comprised of two renovated 19th century buildings, set on St. Petersburg's main boulevard, Nevsky Prospect.More
The staff were friendly and helpful
Hotel located close to metro and many 24hrs eating houses
Two great Malls nearby
Security around the hotel was good
I would gladly return to this hotel
Price was affordable
Traveller from China
Situated on the waterfront, this hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Lokomotiv Stadium and within 6 mi (10 km) of Epiphany …More
I would like to start my review by denying all other negative comments that talk about dirty rooms and dirty atmosphere ..
My general comments about my stay ( 5 nights x 3 suite rooms ) there is :
1) great building .. very nice lobby
2) reception staff were tough and never smile especially the old aged ladies .. not once .. everytime
3) rooms was nice .. clean .. homemade staff very nice
4) alot of bars and restaurants inside .. club .. karaoke.. bet club .. which means you don't need to go out of hotel sometimes
5) I pay alot for parking my car while I had 3 suites reserved .. we shouldn't pay for parking .. or at least lower the price .. I don't need to pay everytime I go out .. one fixed price for all day
6) moscow is full of beautiful girls .. and if you are there girls will be friendly to you and try to talk to you and some of them for sex and that's not only in this hotel .. it's everywhere .. but management control it in a very good way that they don't allow them to pass security line to guest rooms unless you want it
7) machines for snacks and drinks everywhere in floors .
So in general am very satisfied but I wish they can fix my negative comments especially reception should always smile whatever the customer need .. and the parking
Traveller from California
Moscow's enormous Cosmos Hotel sits along the major thoroughfare, Mira Prospect, and is a 20-minute drive from the city …More
I came there to enjoy my birthday and see Russia from within instead of without...political agendas aside, the people were GREAT!!! Kind, helpful and seemingly happy people. I am grateful for this opportunity and plan on another trip in the future...ON MOTORBIKE! :-) I will be back another time. The hotel I stayed in was old but elegant. Staff were always willing to help how ever they could. Loved the experience.
Robert from Focsani, RO
Located in the heart of Yekaterinburg, this hotel is steps from Vysotsky Business Center, Sverdlovsk Regional Universal …More