I've made numerous trips to Moscow in the past 20 years and only wish I would have discovered this hotel sooner. Great staff, great facilities and an excellent location. No negatives...just a wonderful experience at a great price.
Traveller from Corpus Christi, TX
Situated on the waterfront, this hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Lokomotiv Stadium and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Rusakov Workers' …More
I would like to start my review by denying all other negative comments that talk about dirty rooms and dirty atmosphere ..
My general comments about my stay ( 5 nights x 3 suite rooms ) there is :
1) great building .. very nice lobby
2) reception staff were tough and never smile especially the old aged ladies .. not once .. everytime
3) rooms was nice .. clean .. homemade staff very nice
4) alot of bars and restaurants inside .. club .. karaoke.. bet club .. which means you don't need to go out of hotel sometimes
5) I pay alot for parking my car while I had 3 suites reserved .. we shouldn't pay for parking .. or at least lower the price .. I don't need to pay everytime I go out .. one fixed price for all day
6) moscow is full of beautiful girls .. and if you are there girls will be friendly to you and try to talk to you and some of them for sex and that's not only in this hotel .. it's everywhere .. but management control it in a very good way that they don't allow them to pass security line to guest rooms unless you want it
7) machines for snacks and drinks everywhere in floors .
So in general am very satisfied but I wish they can fix my negative comments especially reception should always smile whatever the customer need .. and the parking
Traveller from California
Moscow's enormous Cosmos Hotel sits along the major thoroughfare, Mira Prospect, and is a 20-minute drive from the city …More
We arrived to the offer of a welcome glass of "Russian champagne" and helpful, courteous staff. Customer service throughout our five night stay was exceptional. The hotel is in a handsome classical building situated close to the main tourist attractions - eg: Just off Nevsky Prospekt with its many shops and cafes and close to The Russian Museum, the Church on Spilled Blood, The Hermitage Museum, etc.
Traveller from near London, UK
Located in Nevskiy Prospekt, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of St. Petersburg Philharmonia and State Russian …More
Very nice freshly built hotel with beach at the edge of Olympic Village. I consider everything excellent about this hotel with exception of dining. It is ridiculously expensive for the area and does not serve any local vine (French and Italian only). Fortunately, just few steps east there is small authentic town with couple excellent restaurants where food and drinks are explicitly terrific.
Traveller from New York, USA
Located in Imeritinskaya Lowland, this beachfront resort is connected to the convention center and within 3 mi (5 km) of …More
This hotel impressed me with excellent services and nice location with a perfect private beach area. I like it at all. Comfortable room, good stuff and nice service. The cuisine is absolutely yummy! I have to say that this hotel is completely European style.
Traveller from Florida, USA
This family-friendly Sochi hotel is located on the waterfront, within a 5-minute walk of Dendrary Botanical Garden and Sochi …More