hotel stay was good there was a weird smell from the carpet on the 6th level where I was staying bed was a bit uncomfortable but the food was amazing staff were very good music was very monotonous and boring could be changed
Situated on the waterfront, this hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Lokomotiv Stadium and within 6 mi (10 km) of Komsomolskaya …More
I would like to start my review by denying all other negative comments that talk about dirty rooms and dirty atmosphere ..
My general comments about my stay ( 5 nights x 3 suite rooms ) there is :
1) great building .. very nice lobby
2) reception staff were tough and never smile especially the old aged ladies .. not once .. everytime
3) rooms was nice .. clean .. homemade staff very nice
4) alot of bars and restaurants inside .. club .. karaoke.. bet club .. which means you don't need to go out of hotel sometimes
5) I pay alot for parking my car while I had 3 suites reserved .. we shouldn't pay for parking .. or at least lower the price .. I don't need to pay everytime I go out .. one fixed price for all day
6) moscow is full of beautiful girls .. and if you are there girls will be friendly to you and try to talk to you and some of them for sex and that's not only in this hotel .. it's everywhere .. but management control it in a very good way that they don't allow them to pass security line to guest rooms unless you want it
7) machines for snacks and drinks everywhere in floors .
So in general am very satisfied but I wish they can fix my negative comments especially reception should always smile whatever the customer need .. and the parking
Traveller from California
Moscow's enormous Cosmos Hotel sits along the major thoroughfare, Mira Prospect, and is a 20-minute drive from the city …More
Definitely a 5 star hotel. The staff was helpful at every turn. For instance, the concierge desk helped greatly to recover my wife's suitcase that was lost by the airline. They helped us find a boat tour and make other arrangements. The room was large and luxurious. We particularly appreciated the A/C that was quiet, efficient, and easily controlled.
Traveller from Maryland
This family-friendly St. Petersburg hotel is located in the historical district, within a 15-minute walk of Palace Square …More
Best location, right in Nevsky, walking distance to everywhere, hotel lobby is beautiful, the staff are very nice and helpful. We enjoy our stay and appreciate the great attention of the staff. The only thing that I think the hotel need to pay attention is the condition and quality of the mattress, it was very old, thin and so uncomfortable. It made so much noise everytime you move, time to invest on new ones.
Traveller from SF
Luxury hotel comprised of two renovated 19th century buildings, set on St. Petersburg's main boulevard, Nevsky Prospect.More
Very nice freshly built hotel with beach at the edge of Olympic Village. I consider everything excellent about this hotel with exception of dining. It is ridiculously expensive for the area and does not serve any local vine (French and Italian only). Fortunately, just few steps east there is small authentic town with couple excellent restaurants where food and drinks are explicitly terrific.
Traveller from New York, USA
Located in Adler, this beachfront resort is connected to the convention center and within 3 mi (5 km) of Olympic Park, Sochi …More
I visited for a long holiday wekend, intending to see the town and the Olympic sites further to the south. The hotel is very well run, the staff were very helpful (good English skills), the room was comfortable (interesting dual shower system), they serve a huge breakfast, but above all the location is excellent. The beach/port is right alongside, the train station and all "downtown" areas are easily walkable (which is not true of other hotels on the "coastal strip" further to the south). The Mercure is the "budget" arm of the Pullman hotel which adjoins it -- but the differences are actually not that great, plus, you can access the Pullman facilities, such as restaurant, gym and business center.
BTW, I found it difficult to complete this review below because your program kept rejecting my text after a couple of lines --- see below. Pity, because there was a lot more to say ! You need to fix this !
Traveller from Philadelphia/Moscow
With direct access to the beach, this Sochi hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Sochi Art Museum, Michael Archangel Cathedral …More