I've made numerous trips to Moscow in the past 20 years and only wish I would have discovered this hotel sooner. Great staff, great facilities and an excellent location. No negatives...just a wonderful experience at a great price.
Traveller from Corpus Christi, TX
Situated on the waterfront, this hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Lokomotiv Stadium and within 6 mi (10 km) of Komsomolskaya …More
I would like to start my review by denying all other negative comments that talk about dirty rooms and dirty atmosphere ..
My general comments about my stay ( 5 nights x 3 suite rooms ) there is :
1) great building .. very nice lobby
2) reception staff were tough and never smile especially the old aged ladies .. not once .. everytime
3) rooms was nice .. clean .. homemade staff very nice
4) alot of bars and restaurants inside .. club .. karaoke.. bet club .. which means you don't need to go out of hotel sometimes
5) I pay alot for parking my car while I had 3 suites reserved .. we shouldn't pay for parking .. or at least lower the price .. I don't need to pay everytime I go out .. one fixed price for all day
6) moscow is full of beautiful girls .. and if you are there girls will be friendly to you and try to talk to you and some of them for sex and that's not only in this hotel .. it's everywhere .. but management control it in a very good way that they don't allow them to pass security line to guest rooms unless you want it
7) machines for snacks and drinks everywhere in floors .
So in general am very satisfied but I wish they can fix my negative comments especially reception should always smile whatever the customer need .. and the parking
Traveller from California
Moscow's enormous Cosmos Hotel sits along the major thoroughfare, Mira Prospect, and is a 20-minute drive from the city …More
We arrived to the offer of a welcome glass of "Russian champagne" and helpful, courteous staff. Customer service throughout our five night stay was exceptional. The hotel is in a handsome classical building situated close to the main tourist attractions - eg: Just off Nevsky Prospekt with its many shops and cafes and close to The Russian Museum, the Church on Spilled Blood, The Hermitage Museum, etc.
Traveller from near London, UK
Located in Nevskiy Prospekt, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of St. Petersburg Philharmonia and State Russian …More
I was in Russia for a week and stayed at the Corinthia. It is a beautiful hotel. The staff was very nice and helpful. They answered all the questions I had at any time. They made an effort to be nice and professional. It was clear that they were trying to be helpful. The room was clean and elegant. I need laundry services and they delivered as promised for a good price. They have a pricey but very good breakfast buffet which came in handy as a busy traveller. The location was absolutely prime. I can't recommend the hotel enough. I would stay here again in a heartbeat and would stay in the Corinthia in other cities as well.
Traveller from US
Luxury hotel comprised of two renovated 19th century buildings, set on St. Petersburg's main boulevard, Nevsky Prospect.More
Very nice freshly built hotel with beach at the edge of Olympic Village. I consider everything excellent about this hotel with exception of dining. It is ridiculously expensive for the area and does not serve any local vine (French and Italian only). Fortunately, just few steps east there is small authentic town with couple excellent restaurants where food and drinks are explicitly terrific.
Traveller from New York, USA
Located in Imeritinskaya Lowland, this beachfront resort is connected to the convention center and within 3 mi (5 km) of …More