Cheap Rental Car Deals in Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall
24/7 Customer Service
Up to 60% savings*
Low price guarantee
Hot Rate® Car rentals in Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall
More rental deals in Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall
Book a cheap rental car at BWI Airport
What’s not to love about Baltimore? From Mount Vernon Place and Lexington Market to Bohemian beer, Old Bay and crab cakes, there’s much to experience, taste, and love here. Planning a trip to Charm City means booking a rental car and fleshing out a fun-filled itinerary so you can eat, see, and do it all. Hotwire has your back for all of it.
Things to know before you drive out of the car rental lot:
- Best Car Type to Rent in Boston: With Hotwire, you’ll find a variety of available car rentals suitable for good driving all over the city. With an itinerary like yours and streets like the ones in Baltimore, your best bet is a mid-size SUV, perfect for mini road-tripping and slow city cruising.
- Top 3 Places to Visit: The heart of downtown Baltimore is home to the Inner Harbor Marina, a treasured waterfront prize that features water taxis, docks, dinner boats, and more. It is located within walking distance of some of the city's best storefront shopping boutiques, restaurants, and attractions. The National Aquarium is also one of Baltimore's best attractions to visit. With hundreds of species and thousands of animals, there’s something at the aquarium for tourists of all ages. If you happen to be in town for a convention, conference, or to catch a show, you’ll probably pay a visit to the Baltimore Convention Center. If you aren’t flying in for a convention or concert, check a listing of the center’s upcoming events. You may find one to attend while in town.
Bizarre Baltimore: There’s much more to Baltimore than what meets the eye. There’s a lesser-known undercurrent that only the locals are privy to—a cultural scene that boasts the perfect combination of spookiness and artistry with a touch of avant-garde appeal. From quirky antique shops to grisly museums, the weirder side of Baltimore is all but usual, and its restaurants and eateries are no exception.
First up—Papermoon Diner. The diner features a giant Pez collection, a host of staged mannequins, and caged dolls. You can visit the Papermoon Diner for a quick photo-op or stick around for some potato cake, avocado toast, and other Baltimore breakfast favorites. Next up is The Horse You Came in On Saloon. This 200-year-old bar that is rumored to have hosted Edgar Allan Poe is home to jumbo crab pretzels, pit beef sandwiches, and barn burgers. Stick around for dinner, and you can catch a live local band. For a unique American fare experience, Wicked Sisters is the place to go. Signature asiago, cheddar, and smoked gouda crab dip isn’t the only thing you’ll drool over. Your first visit won't be your last with dishes like spicy sweet potato soup and crab mac n’ cheese.
Now that you have an idea of what to do and where to eat when you get to Charm City, you can rest assured knowing that with Hotwire’s BWI rental car deals, you’ll be able to spend the money you save on a rental for all your Baltimore excursions!
Frequently Asked Questions about Baltimore
How to get last-minute hotel deals in Baltimore?
Hotwire features some of the most competitively priced last-minute hotels in Baltimore. Whether you decide to stay at a hotel near Baltimore Washington Airport or near downtown, Hotwire has you covered. If you’re pressed for time and want to stretch your cash, book a Hotwire Hot Rate to score a deal on a cheap hotel in Baltimore for as low as .
How to get last-minute car deals at Baltimore Washington Airport?
With Hotwire, booking a last-minute car rental is a breeze. Instead of raising prices on last-minute rentals, Hotwire Hot Rates offer you rentals for a discounted price, saving you up to 60% off. The longer you wait, the lower the price. You can score a car rental deal for as low as $72 and use the saved money for one of the attractions on your Baltimore to-do list.
What car rentals are at Baltimore Airport?
The good thing about getting a car rental at Baltimore Airport with Hotwire is knowing that you have plenty of options. Conveniently book an available business-class car from companies like Hertz Car Rental Baltimore or a stylish sedan built for city driving. Consider a compact sedan, hatchback, or small SUV from car rental companies like Budget Car Rental Baltimore if you’re traveling alone.
Is it safe to travel to Baltimore?
With all the recent COVID-19 closures and reopenings, many people are wondering, “Is it safe to travel to Baltimore right now?” Be sure to keep up with the latest on travel and destination restrictions. When booking your next trip, refer to the guidance on traveling during the coronavirus pandemic to stay safe.
Prices are always lower in the app!
- Book and go: Last-minute deals and trip details all in one place
- Exclusive prices: Hot Rate® Hotels always cost less in the app
- Fresh features: So slick you’ll never go back to desktop
Scan the QR code
*Savings are based on actual Hot Rate® car rentals made from airport pick-up locations as compared with the lowest published rates found on leading retail travel sites. Prices are dynamic and vary based on the booking date and length of the car rental. There is no guarantee these savings or rates will be in effect at the time of your search. Availability is limited. Hot Rate® cars are different from retail rates. With Hot Rate® cars you enter the location, date, and car class. The car rental company is revealed only after booking. All bookings are final.