Customized for your search:

Vermeer Centrum hotels in The Hague, Netherlands

The Hague hotels
The Hague

Top Trending Hotels in The Hague

Novotel Den Haag City Centre - The Hague Hotels
Rating: 4.0 Stars

Novotel Den Haag City Centre

Hofweg 5-7, The Hague - Map
 
 
"Perfect weekend in the Hague."
Great location to explore the city. Good wifi to catch up on anything online.
A Traveller
Located in the heart of The Hague, this hotel is steps from De Passage and Binnenhof. Escher Museum and Noordeinde Palace are …More
Boutique Hotel Corona - The Hague Hotels
Rating: 4.0 Stars

Boutique Hotel Corona

Buitenhof 39-42, The Hague - Map
 
 
Very clean, great staff and amazing view of plaza.
A Traveller
Located in the heart of The Hague, this hotel is steps from Prince William V Gallery and Binnenhof. Escher Museum and …More
Novotel Suites Den Haag City Centre - The Hague Hotels
Rating: 4.0 Stars

Novotel Suites Den Haag City Centre

Grote Marktstraat 46, The Hague - Map
 
 
"Great Hotel located in the Hague city centre"
Informal, great breakfast, nice staff. What is so special is the free coffee, fruit and sweets during the day. The aim of the hotel is to make you feel relaxed and comfortable. The suites are clean and well designed. The central area is well thought out and is a communal area for the guests.
Traveller from Brighton
Located in Chinatown, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Stadhuis and Binnenhof. Escher Museum and Noordeinde Palace are …More
't Goude Hooft - The Hague Hotels
Rating: 4.0 Stars

't Goude Hooft

Dagelijkse Groenmarkt 13, The Hague - Map
 
 
3.8 out of 5 (5 reviews)
Situated in the historical district, this inn is within a 5-minute walk of Grote Kerk Den Haag and Binnenhof. Noordeinde …More
Holiday Inn Express The Hague - Parliament - The Hague Hotels
Rating: 3.0 Stars

Holiday Inn Express The Hague - Parliament

Lange Houtstraat 5, The Hague - Map
 
 
nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice
A Traveller
Located in the heart of The Hague, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Plein and Escher Museum. Binnenhof and Noordeinde …More
B-aparthotel Kennedy - The Hague Hotels
Rating: 3.0 Stars

B-aparthotel Kennedy

Stadhoudersplantsoen 16, The Hague - Map
 
 
Situated in The Hague, this aparthotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Omniversum, Peace Palace, and Panorama Mesdag. Madurodam and …More
Mercure Den Haag Central - The Hague Hotels
Rating: 4.0 Stars

Mercure Den Haag Central

Spui 180, The Hague - Map
 
 
"OK not superb"
Good location not far from Central Station. Receptionists were pleasant and attentive. Hotel staff generally good. My room sadly was not as booked. It was not a double bed but two singles. Beds were very uncomfortable and my room was by the lift so very noisy during the late evening
Traveller from London
This family-friendly The Hague hotel is located in the entertainment district, within a 10-minute walk of Theater aan het …More
Patten Hotel - The Hague Hotels
Rating: 3.0 Stars
$92

Patten Hotel

Wagenstraat 127-129, The Hague - Map
 
 
"Terrible wifi!"
97% of the room had no wifi reception, and the other 3% had a very unstable connection. They should admit they only offer wifi in public areas, not in rooms.
A Traveller
Located in Chinatown, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Theater aan het Spui and Binnenhof. Noordeinde Palace and …More
ibis Den Haag City Centre - The Hague Hotels
Rating: 3.0 Stars

ibis Den Haag City Centre

Jan Hendrikstraat 10, The Hague - Map
 
 
"Great location, great value"
Have stayed here many times and find the location and quality of the hotel to be very good for the price. Service is always extremely friendly and helpful.
Traveller from London
Located in the heart of The Hague, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Paard van Troje, Binnenhof, and Noordeinde …More
Paleis Hotel - The Hague Hotels
Rating: 4.0 Stars

Paleis Hotel

Molenstraat 26, The Hague - Map
 
 
"Brilliant location"
Excellent location for visiting The Hague. A lot of restaurants near by so eating out is really convient aswell.
Traveller from uk
This family-friendly The Hague hotel is located in the historical district, within a 5-minute walk of Palace Garden and …More

Search from 163 Hotels Near Vermeer Centrum, The Hague


    Why book with Hotwire ?

    • Low Price Guarantee
    • No Hotwire Cancellation Fee
    • 91% customer satisfaction

    Pocket Guide: The Hague Vermeer Centrum Hotels

    Search for hotels in The Hague on Hotwire.com. You can easily find your hotels in The Hague using one of the methods below:

    • View our selection of featured hotels in The Hague
    • Use the map to find hotels in the The Hague neighborhood you prefer
    • Use the filters to see hotels in a specific area of The Hague, select a specific theme, brand, or hotel class from basic (1 Star) to luxury hotels (5 Stars) in The Hague
    • Enter your travel dates to view the best deals on hotels in The Hague - while they last
    Hide