Room was generally as advertised, however it had the following faults that really detracted from the overall experience.
1) The light bulbs were no more than 40 watts. With the lights on, I couldn't see into my suitcase. It was too dim to read by. I actually went to the hardware store and bought bulbs.
2) The second bedroom only had sheer curtains so when you actually wanted it dark it was too light to sleep.
3) The living room TV did not work.
4) The bedroom pillows were awful.
5) The bath towels were small and really worn out.
The above problems could all be fixed in about 15 minutes with an investment of about $50, which made it all the more annoying that management has never saw fit to make them.
Traveller from Walnut Creek, CA
Situated in the historical district, this condo is within a 15-minute walk of Roosevelt Arch and Yellowstone National Park …More
Views spectacular: countryside views and incredible mountain views !! Indoor pool perfect for doing laps, Jacuzzi clean, exercise room clean with equipment properly working. Breakfast..Wow, could not be any better. Hotel staff was professional, very kind and helpful.
Situated in the mountains, this hotel is within 12 mi (20 km) of Kehoe's Agate Shop, Eagle Bend Golf Club, and Hockaday …More
I had not stayed at, nor knew anything about Grouse Mountain Lodge until I booked it on Expedia. The main photo they had for the place didn't show much, so I wasn't expecting much either. It was a very good price for the room, but when we arrived and saw how nice everything was, it was way better than I expected. Great service and amenities. Very clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again, especially for the price range that Expedia had it for.
Traveller from Montana
This lodge-style hotel, one mile west of Whitefish and adjacent to Whitefish Lake Golf Club, provides a comfortable base for …More