Room was generally as advertised, however it had the following faults that really detracted from the overall experience.
1) The light bulbs were no more than 40 watts. With the lights on, I couldn't see into my suitcase. It was too dim to read by. I actually went to the hardware store and bought bulbs.
2) The second bedroom only had sheer curtains so when you actually wanted it dark it was too light to sleep.
3) The living room TV did not work.
4) The bedroom pillows were awful.
5) The bath towels were small and really worn out.
The above problems could all be fixed in about 15 minutes with an investment of about $50, which made it all the more annoying that management has never saw fit to make them.
Traveller from Walnut Creek, CA
Situated in the historical district, this condo is within a 15-minute walk of Roosevelt Arch and Yellowstone National Park …More
Room was as described. Quiet with nice arrangement of closet, bath, TV, etc. Despite its location, relatively decent internet access. Breakfast was better than anticipated. Staff extremely knowledgeable, friendly and ready to address any concern you might have. I was there on the last weekend the Park was open before winter shut down, the town was near empty but you would not know it from the international guest list and breakfast room gathering. I would recommend staying here no matter the time of year due to its location and the quality of the staff.
Traveller from US
Stage Coach Inn is just outside the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park, making it easy for guests to visit Old …More
Very loud compressor outside room 106- sounded like a car was idling all night. On the good side the heat was very cozy and the room was very clean. PS this is a motel not a hotel, you can drive right up to your door of your room which has positives and negative's.
Traveller from US
Situated in Billings, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Toucan Gallery and Billings Depot. Skypoint and Western …More