Pleasant stay although not overly luxurious, some amenities need to be refreshed, nevertheless, this hotel remain to be our favorite amongst most of the centrally located top hotels, will certainly return.
Traveller from UK
Located within the Wangfujing shopping district and surrounded by many tourist attractions, this two-tower hotel is a less …More
We stayed 4 days during Chinese New Year and had a wonderful experience. Very dedicated, attentive staff.
The room was spacious, modern. The bathroom was large and had a great "spa" feel and layout. It also was quiet and peaceful which is nice after a long day. The hotel has a very good restaurant, China Grill with stunning view of the city.
Traveller from Paris, France
Located in Beijing Central Business District, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of China World Trade Center and CCTV …More
i booked a deluxe room for day 1 and business room for the rest of the nights(due to unavailablity of business room for night 1)
i was given a room with 1 double bed, but the counter staffs insisted that the room given to me was a Deluxe room.
Deluxe and Business should be of same size (32 sq m) with delux room having a king bed or 2 double bed while Business Room with 1 Double Bed or 2 twin.
i was given a room with 1 Double bed at level 25. i was pretty sure it wasnt a king bed as it looked and feel like the queen bed i have at home.
So the suggestion to people is to buy the cheapest room since you most likely gonna get room of similar size but different bed options.
The bed was pretty stiff, but the room is clean and void of smoking smell(trust me, the cigarette smell is EVERYWHERE in Guangzhou, hence i am glad the room dont smell like it) The whole room is a bit old, but nothing is breaking and its really good.
It has some cool stuffs like Pillow Buffet where you get to choose pillows of different type( buckwheat with pearl pillow, Goose Feather, and even some jade stone pillow) Just remember to check out those cards at the side of the bed. They only change your sheets every 3 days unless you place a card on the bed.
Wifi is OKAY, but it doesnt come with password protection.
The staffs are very nice and helpful at both the counter and housekeeping. The Duty manager wasnt around when i took a taxi to airport( around 7am), end up was charged fixed fare of 200RMB
Located in Huanshi Dong Lu, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Guangzhou Friendship Store, Zhenhai Tower, and Yuexiu Park …More
This hotel is just simply fabulous.
1. The design is great in 'art deco' style.
2. Staff were so friendly and helpful. It really counted that we were residents and got great tables via Concierge two nights running at the 12th floor terrace bar. This hasn't always been the case on our travels
3. Food was fabulous. Breakfast had great choices with really top quality food. The blueberry pancakes were just to die for along with the Eggs Benedict
4. The view of the Shanghai terrace bar was just incredible. This has to be the world's best skyline at night. We went to New York last year and this just knocks spots off it.....
5. Room was lovely. Very spacious and had a great system for controlling everything from air con to radio to lighting system etc. The toiletries are great (Oscar de la Renta). Like most guests i'm sure a few found their way back to England and when we use them it just transports us back to Shanghai!
6. Location is great. It's just 5 minutes walk, if that from the Bund, which is the main thoroughfare on the river that most tourists go to.
Everything about this place just oozes absolute quality. It's grand but does not have the stuffiness and formality of some of the grand London hotels.I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anybody staying in Shanghai. I read somewhere that it has been voted best Asian city hotel two years running and this doesn't surprise me at all.
Traveller from Eastbourne, East Sussex
Located in Downtown Shanghai, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of The Bund and Pudong Riverside Promenade and …More