Although i checkek all reviews i was not expecting sort of warm welcome and kind servie shown during our stay
From the reception to house keeping,from the bar to resturant, feom the concierge to spa bali massage all excelent left there with good
Memories thank you all
Traveller from Istanbul
This family-friendly hotel is located in the city center, within 3 mi (5 km) of Devales, Kanday Monasteries, and Sri Dalada …More
I hesitated before booking because of negative comments online about the hotel, but finally the one night stay was quite pleasant. We booked two rooms but were given a family suite, so that we could spend a joyful evening together in the living room. Contrary to some negative comments, the air con can be turned off, impeccable hot water shower for everyone, the food was OK.
This family-friendly Kandy hotel is located in the mountains, within 3 mi (5 km) of Ceylon Tea Museum and New Ranweli Spice …More
A good hotel that is well located in central Colombo. Restaurants served very good food and the in-house entertainment options we also great. Unfortunately the around the clock construction in the area distracted from the experience. Not much can be done until this is until completed but guests should be made aware before booking.
This family-friendly Colombo hotel is located by the ocean, just steps from Bank of Ceylon Tower and Colombo World Trade …More
Overall it was a nice experience .. though one thing which I didn't like was the hotel transport which we booked from the hotel for Kandy took us to all the places enroute to get fleeced by shops.. one of them was a spice garden where the sold us fake products on exhorbitant prices .. I think the hotel staff is hand in glove with these organisations..
Located in Colombo District, this eco-friendly hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of King Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe Prison Cell …More
We stayed in a deluxe room at Cinnamon Grand for seven nights.
There are a number of excellent qualities about the hotel, such as:
1. The level of service: we were allowed to check in early as our flight had landed very early in the morning. Staff in general were very helpful and courteous.
2. The choice of restaurants and the high quality of the food: there are around 14 places to eat and drink on site, of which we tried around six. Seafood at the Lagoon restaurant was exceptional.
3. Convenient location: adjacent to Crescat shopping mall and within walking distance of Galle Face. Most tourist destinations are a short cab ride away.
However, there are a couple of pressing points which really do let the hotel down and need to be addressed straight away:
1. The bathrooms are in desperate need of refurbishment. They were dated, slightly odorous and the fixtures and fittings were crumbling. The standards are what I would expect of a 3* hotel, which I find unacceptable given the high price paid for 5*.
2. The wifi connectivity is patchy at best. Cinnamon Grand markets itself as a business hotel and therefore one would expect wifi connectivity to be continuous. However connectivity would regularly drop off and at one point, I waited almost two minutes for one webpage to load.
Unless these points are addressed, we would not choose to stay at Cinnamon Grand again given there are number of new 5* hotels nearby which are in the midst of completion (Hyatt, Shangri-La)
Traveller from London
This family-friendly Colombo hotel is located by the ocean, within a 10-minute walk of US Embassy and Chabad of Sri Lanka …More
I chose Negombo as a nearby location to sleep over after my late evening arrival, before I began my exploration of Sri Lanka. This was reasonable value for money and the staff were friendly enough. If I was staying in Negombo for a longer period I would probably have gone for one of the more comfortable room options though. Unusual 2 level design, not a lot of room around the bed.
Traveller from West Lothian
Located in Gampaha District, this spa hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Negombo Beach, St Anthony's Church, and St. Sebastian's …More