The rooms were nice and clean, but their maintenance could use some work.
1. Some of the staff didn't know English to help us
2. They should put a sign up if they don't plan to fix it, but we decided on this hotel because it has an outdoor jacuzzi. Which would have been great for the weather but they told us it was broke, and a "kids pool" now there was also garbage in the pool.
3. We had the tv on and lights and turned on the microwave...it blew a fuse and the power went out
4. However they were quick to kinda fix it, but told us not to use the lights...that makes things a little hard haha
5. They cancelled my reservation after we called and said we would be an hour late.
Traveller from A
Located in West Fort Worth, this motel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Flight Deck Trampoline Park and within 3 mi (5 km) of …More
Pocket Guide: White Settlement West Fort Worth Hotels
West Fort Worth is at a crossroads of sorts. Lake Worth, the Fort Worth Zoo, and Texas Christian University are short drives via freeway. The area’s main east-west route, Interstate 20, extends from eastern South Carolina to far West Texas. As a result, many West Fort Worth hotels provide rest to weary cross-country travelers.