Search for Cheap Deals onKid-Friendly Hotels in Waialua
Check Last Minute Waialua Hotel DealsTonight Jun 7 - Jun 8This weekend Jun 9 - Jun 11Next weekend Jun 16 - Jun 18
You choose what matters — star rating, location, amenities.
We pick the perfect hotel, packed with all your must-haves.
Your hotel is revealed right after booking, and you save up to 60%!
Last Minute Hot Rate® Family Hotel Deals in Waialua
We Hide Hotel Names So You Can Find 4-Star Hotels At 2-Star Prices. Choose the Location, Star Rating & Amenities. Let Hotwire Find You the Best Deal. Book Today!
Hot Rate® Hotel
Hot Rate® Hotel
Hot Rate® Hotel
Hot Rate® Hotel
Cheap Family Hotels in Waialua
When you’ve got the whole crew on the Waialua travel itinerary, you’re probably looking for a hotel that’s a little different than when you’re on a vacay with pals. Luckily, planning your last-minute getaway can be easy—you can score some of the best Waialua hotels for families when you book a Hotwire Hot Rate hotel deal.
On the Family (Vacation) Plan
Traveling with the entire bunch can get costly, but you can keep your budget intact (and a smile on everyone’s face) when you book a giant-size Hotwire Hot Rate deal on your stay in a family hotel in Waialua. And get ready to have a rousing round of high-fives from the kids, because these spots are a total hole-in-one for fun.
Imagine you and the rest of the family in one of the best kid friendly hotels in Waialua. Sure, the kids are loving it—maybe they aren’t even arguing—you can dream, anyway. Great times are being had by everyone, thanks to you booking the family hotel in Waialua of your dreams, with every amenity you’re looking for, and for way less than you expected. There’s even some cash left for ice creams all around. With sprinkles.
Frequently Asked Questions About Family Hotels
How to get last-minute deals on family hotels in Waialua?
Looking for the very best last-minute deals on family friendly hotels in Waialua? You may think you’ve got your work cut out for you, but booking a Hotwire Hot Rate hotel deal will get you a top-tier place for way less than you expect, even if you’re short on time. In fact, you could save up to 60% on cheap family hotels in Waialua versus booking a listed rate two weeks earlier—we’re talking hotels as low as $99 kind of deals. Looks like that ice cream budget just got upgraded.
Where should a family stay in Waialua?
There are a lot of great places to stay in Waialua, and with hotels to choose from, you’ll have some prime options ready for the picking. If you (and the kids) have your heart set on one of the best family hotels in Waialua, you don’t have to break the bank—you can get a super-sweet 4-star hotel for a 2-star price when you book a Hotwire Hot Rate hotel deal and keep your cash for the upcoming family fun.
How can I find kid friendly hotels in Waialua?
Booking kid friendly hotels in Waialua is a breeze with Hotwire. You can narrow down your options by selecting the area of Waialua that you want to stay in, which amenities the fam just has to have, and even by the reviews. If you book a Hotwire Hot Rate hotel deal, you won’t know the exact place where you’ll be staying until you’ve reserved, but you can make sure it checks all the boxes for your perfect spot.
Is it safe to travel to Waialua during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
With the most recent COVID-19 closures and reopenings, you’re probably wondering is it safe to travel to Waialua right now. When you book your last-minute getaway to Waialua, be sure to check the most up-to-date info on safety measures, closures, and important guidance on traveling during the coronavirus.
Top Points of Interests in Waialua
- Hotels near Mokuleia Beach Park
- Hotels near Hawaii Polo Club
- Hotels near Waianae Mountain Range
- Hotels near Mokuleia Beach
- Hotels near Kuuloa Kai Charters
- Hotels near Art...is
- Hotels near Beach
- Hotels near Pearl Harbor
- Hotels near Honolulu Harbor
- Hotels near Polynesian Cultural Center
- Hotels near Turtle Bay Beach
- Hotels near Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Hotels near USS Arizona Memorial
- Hotels near Banzai Pipeline
- Hotels near Sunset Beach
- Hotels near Wet'n'Wild Hawaii
- Hotels near Ko Olina Marina
- Hotels near Kaneohe Bay
- Hotels near Waimea Bay
- Hotels near Kualoa Beach Park
Cities near Waialua
- Honolulu Hotels (25.54 mi)
- Oahu Hotels (13.33 mi)
- Kahuku Hotels (13.54 mi)
- Kapolei Hotels (17.31 mi)
- Ko Olina Hotels (16.55 mi)
- North Shore Hotels (12.13 mi)
- Kaneohe Hotels (24.64 mi)
- Laie Hotels (14.22 mi)
- Haleiwa Hotels (2.05 mi)
- Waipahu Hotels (15.25 mi)
- Wahiawa Hotels (8.75 mi)
- Waianae Hotels (10.33 mi)
- Hauula Hotels (13.38 mi)
- Ewa Beach Hotels (19.79 mi)
- Mililani Hotels (11.7 mi)
- Pearl City Hotels (15.98 mi)
- Aiea Hotels (18.59 mi)
- Pupukea Hotels (7.03 mi)
- Makaha Hotels (9.43 mi)
- Kawela Bay Hotels (11.59 mi)
- Car rentals in Honolulu
- Car rentals in Oahu
- Car rentals in Kahuku
- Car rentals in Kapolei
- Car rentals in Ko Olina
- Car rentals in North Shore
- Car rentals in Kaneohe
- Car rentals in Laie
- Car rentals in Haleiwa
- Car rentals in Waipahu
- Car rentals in Wahiawa
- Car rentals in Waianae
- Car rentals in Hauula
- Car rentals in Ewa Beach
- Car rentals in Mililani
- Car rentals in Pearl City
- Las Vegas Family Hotels
- Arcade Family Hotels
- Branson Family Hotels
- Biloxi Family Hotels
- Ocean City Family Hotels
- Orlando Family Hotels
- Buffalo Family Hotels
- Reno Family Hotels
- Colorado Springs Family Hotels
- Phoenix Family Hotels
- Niagara Falls Family Hotels
- New York Family Hotels
- Whistler Family Hotels
- Houston Family Hotels
- Fort Walton Beach Family Hotels
- Pensacola Beach Family Hotels
- Tampa Family Hotels
- Myrtle Beach Family Hotels
- Miami Beach Family Hotels
- Birmingham Family Hotels
- Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina
- Pacific Marina Inn Airport Hotel
- Airport Honolulu Hotel
- Turtle Bay Resort
- Best Western The Plaza Hotel
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Oahu Kapolei
- Courtyard by Marriott Oahu North Shore
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oahu/Kapolei
- Marriott's Ko'Olina Beach Club
- Paradise Bay Resort