The hotel is very centrally located and the staff made our stay magnificent! Check-in and check-out were so simple and effortless and all staff made me feel welcome and were super friendly!!!! Although a little dated, the rooms were spotless and comfortable with great water pressure in the shower (rare these days!)
Located in the heart of Toowoomba, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Empire Theatre and Queens Park. Cobb & Co Museum is …More
Recently stayed in a standard 1 bedroom apartment with balcony on third floor.
PROS: Great layout, furniture not bad, nice location, cosy and convenient. Would stay there again.
- Stove ducted fan was completely dirty with grease and unusable when cooking.
- During the entire week stay carpet was never vacuumed or tiles swept.
- Bed looks nice but is not very comfortable, mattress is hard, wobbly footings and rough sheets.
- Shower looks good at first appearance though if your over 4 foot tall and you try to wash your hair you'll need to do the limbo or get on your knees. I am only 5-11 and the shower head reached my lower back only, for someone older this would be a horrible experience to shower.
- Toilet roll holder is too far behind on the left. If your big boned or have issues twisting getting to the loo paper will be a real task. Plus the solver holder is irritating to use, simple is best.
- The shower and basin soap and shampoo dispenser seems cheap and makes you feel like your in a gym room rather than a hotel with luxury.
- went to use the oven though straight after turning it on it smelt like burning plastic so didn't use it. I know your not supposed to cook on holiday but sometimes it's nice to.
- There is a complementary gym on the third floor... It's fifthly... Floors are not vacuumed, the free weights are dirty as with thick gross sticky bits on them and the bands are broken (cracked) on the exercise machine. Never used the pool.
Traveller from Australia
Located in the heart of Toowoomba, this luxury apartment is within a 10-minute walk of Empire Theatre and Grand Central …More
SUCH NICE HOSTS -JOHN & LORRAINE WERE GREAT.
MODERN, CLEAN & VERY COMFORTABLE ROOM.
RESTAURANT WAS REALLY GOOD TOO !
MOST ROOMS ARE BACK FROM MAIN ROAD, SO ITS REALLY QUIET !
CAR PARKING OUTSIDE EACH ROOM WAS UNDER COVER (CARPORT STYLE) ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC !!!
Traveller from Sydney
Located in the heart of Toowoomba, this eco-friendly motel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from City Golf Club and within 3 mi (5 km) of …More
I stayed at this motel when passing through town on business. The reception staff were very friendly and the room was clean and modern. Very comfortable bed. Even though the motel is on a main road there was no noticeable traffic noise in the evening. Will definitely stay here in my next trip.
Traveller from Sydney
Located in the heart of Toowoomba, this motel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Grand Central Shopping Centre, Cobb & Co Museum, and …More
It was a great hotel to stay in. It was very affordable. The staff were lovely to deal with. Very close to centre of town. Straight across from a park children or to go walking. Very satisfied with our stay.
Situated in Toowoomba, this motel is within a 15-minute walk of Queens Park, Cobb & Co Museum, and Empire Theatre. Grand …More
"Great location, friendly staff and added freebies"
We stayed here for one night as were in town for an event. It was in great location to the CBD. The staff and check-in / out process was great. And they gave us free milk and items in the mini bar. It was clean and comfortable. And was nice and warm, during this cold season. Overall very happy and would recommend.
Traveller from Brisbane QLD
Situated in Toowoomba, this motel is within 1 mi (2 km) of City Golf Club, Empire Theatre, and Toowoomba Base Hospital. Grand …More