Cannes is a compact city. The hotel is a little bit away from the sea shore, but it's just a five-minute walk. Rue Antibe is very close. The station is in front of the hotel and so is the bus terminal.
The room was very clean and confortable. Bathroom is also clean. Air conditioner works good.
Traveller from Tokyo
This family-friendly Cannes hotel is located in the entertainment district, within a 10-minute walk of Palace of Festivals …More
The Metropole is the best five star hotel in Monte Carlo and one of the finest in the world!
Everything during our six night stay was outstanding! The hotel has recently renovated facilities, including three Michelin starred restaurants ON SITE! Joel Robuchon, famed internationally recognized chef who operates two of the restaurants was even on hand to greet us personally one evening... he has a lot to be very proud of at the Metropole! The staff was incredibly friendly and competent. You are pampered from morning to night! The new Givenchy spa experience is among the very best anywhere and it includes a modern fully equipped fitness centre. The outdoor pool is amazing and gets covered in winter for year round use. You are made to feel like a prince / princess throughout your stay, very fitting for vacation in Monaco!
Traveller from Montreal
This family-friendly Monaco hotel is located in the historical district, just steps from Casino Square and Casino Monte …More
• Advertised as having tea making facilities - no cups on arrival, then given paper cups and the milk etc was not restocked everyday
• bin bags not emptied every day and then left without bin bags
• huge cobwebs hanging on lowest part of ceiling
• sliding patio door was broken and could have easily been opened from the outside
• lovely man on the front desk carried our bags to our room when we arrived
• front desk staff were not particularly friendly
• ideal location for shopping and not even five minutes from the beach
• fitness room/gym is tiny and has no air conditioning
• free air conditioning in rooms is very good
• Spa facilities are very nice
• overall not a bad stay but I expected more from a 4 star hotel
Traveller from England
Eden Hotel & Spa Cannes is located on Rue d'Antibes, a chic shopping street brimming with boutiques and cafés. The beach is a …More
On Nice’s western outskirts where the River Var meets the sea, St-Laurent-du-Var blends modern resort amenities with the charm of an old village. The Chapelle Ste Jeanne d’Arc dates from the 11th century. Forest and fitness trails weave through parks and gardens, and a scenic riverside promenade supplements the classic Riviera mix of beaches, shops and yacht marina. October is the season for theatre and music.