This hotel has one of the best designs I seen. Beautiful architecture, lighting and views of the bay. The staff is very attentive, and always willing to help. We stayed in a room with a private pool which we enjoyed a lot. The restaurant is beautiful, and the food is good and reasonably priced. The only complaint I have is the room cleanliness, don't get me wrong, it is clean, but it lacks attention to detail, specially for a hotel of this class.
Traveller from Wellington, Fl.
Located in Puerto Marques, this luxury resort is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Capilla Del Atardecer and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Chapel …More
Me and my husband had a truly amazing stay. Amazing view, super friendly staff who strives to make things work well for their guests. Would def recommend to prospective guests!
*Mind the mosquitoes though
Traveller from S
Banyan Tree Cabo Marques, nestled in an exclusive hideaway of Punta Diamante and is located within a 20-minute drive from …More
Nice hotel, the beach current are strong but the hotel provides a life gard on the beach. if he is not there a security guard warns people if there is any problem. there are free chairs and tables provided by the hotel at the beach.
hotel is very secure, walking at night outside is also secure. overall the hotel is very nice and the rooms have a safe and a small balcony looking at the beach. i recommend this hotel.
Traveller from Lebanon
Located in Acapulco, this beachfront hotel is in the city center and within a 15-minute walk of Acapulco Golf Club, Acapulco …More
Stayed by myself for 3 nights for an even held at their expo center. I'd definitely stay again alone or with family.
- Staff is SUPER friendly
- Pools were not crowded despite near full capacity
- Place itself was always tidy/clean
- Landscaping/decor/statues outside are beautiful
- Buffets are plentiful
- Beers reasonably priced
- Taxis always seem to be available
- Expo event was super convenient--across a beautiful courtyard
- No outside food/alcohol policy (a nice grocery store is across the street)
- Received a double bed instead of a single
- Bathroom ceiling leaking water (moved to another double)
- A few dirty silverware pieces at a restaurant
- Found some black grit in milk I poured during breakfast (Contaminated milk? Dirty glass/dispenser?)
- Wish pools/gym stayed open longer for us night owls
- Buffet food could be warmer (hot plates showed 140 degrees)
- Air conditioning shuts off when not in room/motion is not detected--woke up hot every night
This family-friendly Acapulco resort is located near the airport, within a 10-minute walk of Forum de Mundo Imperial and La …More
The hotel staff is great.
The rooms are very clean but need to change the furniture.
The pool area is very good but the furniture needs to change
But this is a great and safe place to stay, congratulations to the staff.
Traveller from CDMX
Built into an 80-foot cliff, the sophisticated Quinta Real overlooks Revolcadero Beach, 27 km (17 mi) from Old Town Acapulco …More
Hotel is centrally located & family oriented.-Hotel offers a variety of services & amenities has large pool, kid pool & easy access to beach . A favorite with families from region. Extremely polite staff. Most rooms have wonderful views of the bay
Traveller from NYC
Set above Condesa Beach in the Hotel Zone on the waterfront, this family-friendly resort is built around the hillside's giant …More
Hills carpeted by thick jungle create the backdrop to Puerto Marqués. Its natural bay shields strong currents and waves, providing tranquil waters perfect for swimming and sailing. On weekends and holidays, locals flock to the beaches on Puerto Marqués. Lending to its low-key vibe, businesses here tend to cater to residents, although visitors are welcome.