Nice hotel, really friendly staff;
One of the ladies attending to the breakfast gave us a bit of history of the town and what attractions to go see - it was nice of her to do that.
They were doing renovations at the time we were there. So it was a bit noisy the next morning after our stay.
Get more for your money at the Quality Inn and Suites Riverfront hotel in Oswego, NY. Located near State University of New …More
We stayed one night in the King Suite with hot tub.
-Great room! Very spacious
- Super clean
- Hot tub was amazing. We used it four times. Cozy, relaxing, and fun. Loved the LED lights.
- Best pillows we've ever slept on.
- View of the river! Okay, during the day you see a parking lot, a murky river (not dirty, just murky) and other hotels, bars and business- BUT as the sun was setting, and the bridge and river lights began to light up it wasn't BEAUTIFUL. Even better when the sun was all the way down. We got some amazing pictures from the balcony.
- The nicest treadmill was out of order, but my goodness- a great workout facility. Dozens of machine shots for cardio and lifting, we were very impressed.
- Pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi were beautiful and relaxing.
- Mattress was TOO firm.
- One of our balcony doors was jammed (or locked) shut (but we had two balconies so it wasn't a big deal.)
- The linen closet was recently repaired apparently, and there was an untrimmed 2x4 just nailed to the top of the closet- with the beautiful crown molding throughout the room, that harmless little hunk of wood was just an eyesore, and cheapened the room.
- Shower was fine, but we expected bigger. Standard tub/shower with average water pressure
- Price was high. Our total after taxes was $360 for just one night. We had a wonderful stay, but I'm not sure we could make another frivolous trip like this anymore. Very pricey.
Overall 4.5/5! Had a great time
Traveller from Oswego, NY
Situated on the waterfront, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Fort Ontario State Historic Site, Safe Haven Museum and …More
The staff was very nice. The rooms were odorless, which were appreciated. It was a house converated into an Inn. So it felt more like a bed & breakfast except you had you're own bathroom, microwave and mini fridge. I recommend it with some reservations. It's not your typical hotel/Inn.
Located in the heart of Oswego, this motel is within a 15-minute walk of Safe Haven Museum and Education Center and …More
It's not the Hyatt and if you get a decent room you're good to go. This place hasn't been updated in awhile and the TVs are definitely due for a massive upgrade, but the place is clean and warm. New heating system in the rooms, decent bathroom and comfortable bed and pillows. Close to the school so makes it super convenient to just relax before making another long trip. Staff is friendly and engaging and to the point. Beat spot for me to stay.
Traveller from Brooklyn
Situated in Oswego, this motel is within 1 mi (2 km) of State University of New York-Oswego, Breitbeck Park, and Oswego …More
This port city sits upon Lake Ontario and is 40 minutes outside of Syracuse and a 3-hour ride from Niagara Falls. The summer months are fruitful in fishing, and the music of the annual Harborfest, and the farmers' markets, lush with handmade crafts and locally-grown goods, make for a relaxing visit to this city with a small town heart.