Cannes is a compact city. The hotel is a little bit away from the sea shore, but it's just a five-minute walk. Rue Antibe is very close. The station is in front of the hotel and so is the bus terminal.
The room was very clean and confortable. Bathroom is also clean. Air conditioner works good.
Traveller from Tokyo
This family-friendly Cannes hotel is located in the entertainment district, within a 10-minute walk of Palace of Festivals …More
Stayed here for 7 nights last week and the stay wasn't half long enough. When arriving you are greeted at the door by very friendly staff waiting to take your bags and offer you a drink while you check in. Your luggage is brought up to your room for you and you are met with a wonderful little card and gift from the manager. A free bar every evening made it extra special! It is a small but very elegant and unique hotel that I wouldn't suggest they change anything about. The staff (particularly the gentleman who helped us with our bags but unfortunately I did not get his name) went over and beyond to make us feel welcome during our stay! The hotel itself is in a great location you are a very short walk to all the restaurants, bars, beach and the train station is a 2min walk away. Couldn't rate this hotel any better and cannot wait to return to stay in the Cavendish.
This family-friendly Cannes hotel is located in the entertainment district, within a 15-minute walk of Palace of Festivals …More
The hotel is nicely located at the very best part of Nice with direct access to the private beach. It provides for everything one would expect from a five-star property, if not without an effort. Fine restaurant and a very good bar but extremely limited room service menu. Some fittings in the room feel rather worn-out.
Le Grand Hotel is located near the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès, where the Cannes Film Festival is staged. The hotel …More
• Advertised as having tea making facilities - no cups on arrival, then given paper cups and the milk etc was not restocked everyday
• bin bags not emptied every day and then left without bin bags
• huge cobwebs hanging on lowest part of ceiling
• sliding patio door was broken and could have easily been opened from the outside
• lovely man on the front desk carried our bags to our room when we arrived
• front desk staff were not particularly friendly
• ideal location for shopping and not even five minutes from the beach
• fitness room/gym is tiny and has no air conditioning
• free air conditioning in rooms is very good
• Spa facilities are very nice
• overall not a bad stay but I expected more from a 4 star hotel
Traveller from England
Eden Hotel & Spa Cannes is located on Rue d'Antibes, a chic shopping street brimming with boutiques and cafés. The beach is a …More
This twin community lies on the Esterel coast near Cannes. The scenery along this part of the Riviera consists of startling red cliffs and rocky coves backed by forests of pine and cork oak. Some way inland, amid wooded hills, Mandelieu is a premier golfing resort, while coastal La Napoule is a 'station nautique' with excellent sailing and water sports facilities. A February festival celebrates the mimosa that flowers here so profusely.