Good location next to the shopping places and restaurants.
Nice view from the roof.
2. Customer support was very helpful.
3.Breakfast selection was good.
4. Swimming pool area was nice with hot sauna addition.
1.Before you go to the swimming pool (on 7th floor) you need to go to the first floor to get the towels.
The towels you get from the front desk.
But when you get there you may stay in line as other new arrivals are checking in or front desk talking over the phone. You have to wait for 20 or 30 minutes just to get your towels.
It will be easier to put the towels in swimming area on the 7th floor.
2. Hotel room design is kind of dark. No carpet inside the room.
3. The water in swimming pool was cold.
Nice hotel but needs updates and improvements.
Traveller from Pennsylvania
Situated near the airport, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Carie Factory Amusement Center and Recreofun …More
This hotel is cute but could use some updating.
- the Price.
- nice rooms.
- front desk staff were very friendly.
-given a smoking room when I reserved non-smoking.
- TV in the room not working well. Colour kept cutting out.
- Lifeguard for pool didn't show up on time- so the pool didn't open on time. So I couldn't take my kids for a swim before checkout.
- breakfast area WAY too small for the number of guests. (this was a Monday morning. I can't imagine a weekend!)
- staff restocking the breakfast bar were rude.
Traveller from Guelph
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Carie Factory Amusement Center, Recreofun Amusement Centre …More
We booked a room with a garden view, and that made our amazing experience. After sightseeing for hours in Quebec old town we found it was so relaxing to sit on the terrace at our room, sip wine or something and enjoy the garden view.
Highly recommended when visiting Quebec city.
Situated near the airport, this eco-friendly hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Carie Factory Amusement Center, Recreofun …More
Pocket Guide: Quebec Jean Lesage International Airport Hotels
Jean Lesage International Airport is located in Saint-Foy, a large suburb west of downtown Quebec City. The Sainte-Foy Historical Interpretation Centre presents an interactive exhibition tracing the evolution of the 300-year-old city through historical documents and stories told by residents.