The rooms are spacious and well stocked. The open bar/eating/reception area is great. I would stay here again.
Staff are inexperienced and trying to help, but not understanding of what is required for customer service. Room cleaning was ok, some items not put away and bed not made properly.
Improvements could be as follows (put in here to get around the 150 character limit):
- 2 cakes of soap in the bathroom - who wants to share it between the shower and the sink?
- larger complimentary water - 200mL is pretty stingy
- refresh of the bed mattresses - they have a lot of wear
- make the beds properly - could only tell the mattress sheet was not attached after getting into bed
- train the staff on how to interact with clients - we just want to know where our food/drinks are after waiting 45min, not if they are loaded into your computer system or not
Traveller from Perth, Australia
This family-friendly Prospect hotel is located in the historical district, within 3 mi (5 km) of Wet'n'Wild Sydney and Sydney …More
Excellent experience! The staff at the front desk was charming and helpful. The dining room staff was absolutely on point. The rooms were well appointed and spotless. The entire experience was a warm and gracious feeling in a hotel half a world away from home. Just a lovely hotel at a great price!
Traveller from Galena, Illinois
This family-friendly Castle Hill hotel is located in the business district, within a 15-minute walk of Powerhouse Discovery …More
Pocket Guide: Sydney Greater Western Sydney Hotels
Greater Western Sydney describes the western region of the Sydney metropolitan area comprising 14 local government areas including Camden Council, Hills Shire, Wollondilly Shire, and the cities of Blacktown, Blue Mountains, Fairfield, Hawkesbury, Holroyd, Parramatta, and Penrith. Of special interest to visitors are the scenic Blue Mountains, the Sydney Olympic Park, and the Western Sydney Parklands.