Cannes is a compact city. The hotel is a little bit away from the sea shore, but it's just a five-minute walk. Rue Antibe is very close. The station is in front of the hotel and so is the bus terminal.
The room was very clean and confortable. Bathroom is also clean. Air conditioner works good.
Traveller from Tokyo
This family-friendly Cannes hotel is located in the entertainment district, within a 10-minute walk of Palace of Festivals …More
We stayed at the hotel Cavendish for 3 nights. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is in a good location within walking distance to the old town and mariner. The complimentary bar with nibbles from 6 to 9 was a nice touch.
Traveller from London, UK
This family-friendly Cannes hotel is located in the entertainment district, within a 15-minute walk of Palace of Festivals …More
• Advertised as having tea making facilities - no cups on arrival, then given paper cups and the milk etc was not restocked everyday
• bin bags not emptied every day and then left without bin bags
• huge cobwebs hanging on lowest part of ceiling
• sliding patio door was broken and could have easily been opened from the outside
• lovely man on the front desk carried our bags to our room when we arrived
• front desk staff were not particularly friendly
• ideal location for shopping and not even five minutes from the beach
• fitness room/gym is tiny and has no air conditioning
• free air conditioning in rooms is very good
• Spa facilities are very nice
• overall not a bad stay but I expected more from a 4 star hotel
Traveller from England
Eden Hotel & Spa Cannes is located on Rue d'Antibes, a chic shopping street brimming with boutiques and cafés. The beach is a …More
Wow - what a lovely hotel!!! It is close to the train station and the service was fantastic. I rarely give 5 stars but I will for this room - the value for money was absolutely outstanding. Exactly what I needed and more - a clean room, excellent television, brand new bathroom, and great quality soaps/toiletries provided. Location is walking distance to all main attractions. Highly recommended.
Traveller from Australia
Located in Cannes City Centre, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of La Croisette and Palace of Festivals and Congress …More
The perfume industry in Grasse dates from the 16th century when local tanners used flower fragrances to scent their speciality soft leather gloves. The Musée International de la Parfumerie explains the extraction processes, and all the larger factories provide free tours. Grasse has a fascinating old quarter with several interesting museums. Place du Cours has lovely sea views. Visit in August for the Jasmine Festival.