Great hotel provided us with everything we needed great breakfast in the morning friendly staff well-informed and they gave us great recommendations to eat and-places to hang out very close to San Jose and not too far from San Francisco if you're looking for a great bay experience without the big prices of the San Francisco I'd recommend this hotel to you conveniently not too far away from the BART which will take you anywhere you need to go in the bay area
Traveller from s/s mpls ,mn
Off highway I-880, Hyatt Place Fremont/Silicon Valley is 9 miles (14.5 km) from the airport and 7 miles (11.3 km) from …More
upon arrival I was greeted, very kindly by the receptionist, you could tell she was very busy but remained very pleasant, to me an all others. The room was very comfortable and I found it affordable, and would recommend it to any one that needs to stay the night or a week.
Traveller from Corte Madera
Situated in Fremont, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Northwestern Polytechnic University, Mission Peak Regional Preserve …More
The location is about the best feature of this hotel. Here are some of the things that disappointed me.
- Our room was in a different building, so I had to go back to the "main" building if I needed anything like breakfast or if my access card didn't work or I needed some towels, etc.
- The included breakfast is very sparse in terms of choice. Some oatmeal, apple, coffee, muffins and if you go early enough, some granola bars
- There was a musty kind of smell in our room that was quite powerful. Felt like too many people had cooked in the room in the past and the combined smell still lingered
- The water in the shower had low pressure, so it was not very satisfactory
- The parking lot is usually filled with semis and/or large vehicles by late evening that take up multiple parking slots, so it's difficult, if not impossible, to get anything close to the building.
- Location is very good with easy access to almost every kind of shopping or eating choice
Situated in Fremont, this aparthotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Newpark Mall, Fremont Hub Shopping Center, and Olhone College …More
Hotel was very clean nice and quiet had a lot of amenities Wi-Fi exercise room heated inside pool most definitely would stay there again thank you Expedia for finding us hotels with good rates that are this excellent
Traveller from San Diego
Situated in the business district, this hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, Pacific Commons, and …More
Bay Area Rapid Transit rail connects San Francisco and Oakland with Fremont, once a filming location for Charlie Chaplin comedies. This sun-kissed city’s attractions include its 450-acre Central Park; the 1-million-square-foot Pacific Commons shops; and the collector’s haven of Niles Main Street District. The Kite Runner novel is set in Fremont, home to America’s largest Afghan population.