Room was generally as advertised, however it had the following faults that really detracted from the overall experience.
1) The light bulbs were no more than 40 watts. With the lights on, I couldn't see into my suitcase. It was too dim to read by. I actually went to the hardware store and bought bulbs.
2) The second bedroom only had sheer curtains so when you actually wanted it dark it was too light to sleep.
3) The living room TV did not work.
4) The bedroom pillows were awful.
5) The bath towels were small and really worn out.
The above problems could all be fixed in about 15 minutes with an investment of about $50, which made it all the more annoying that management has never saw fit to make them.
Traveller from Walnut Creek, CA
Situated in the historical district, this condo is within a 15-minute walk of Roosevelt Arch and Yellowstone National Park …More
Honestly the only negative experience we had with this hotel was the Pool was FREEZING cold. We stayed over Christmas and I expected the pool to be chilly like most hotel pools are however, this was unbearable. The "hot tub" was barely luke warm. The gal at the front desk said the maintenance must have forgotten to turn on the heater. Otherwise, the staff was kind and friendly, the room was clean and comfortable. We would stay here again. :)
Traveller from Bozeman, Montana
This family-friendly Helena hotel is located near the airport, within 1 mi (2 km) of Montana Historical Society Museum …More