The newly renovated rooms put you in the lap of luxury in downtown Dallas. The pool area and fire pit are great relaxing outdoor spaces. The only area that stands to be improved are the options and hours for in room dining-- but I hear that is coming when the renovation to the restaurant and lounge is completed
Traveller from Athens, Alabama
This 21 story modern luxury hotel is in the center of Dallas Business District, close to the Convention Center, Arts …More
Very friendly and helpful staff. Room was clean and spacious. We really enjoyed the Flying Horse Cafe located at the hotel. We did not dine at the hotel restaurant. The location was excellent and we were able to walk to many downtown attractions.
Traveller from Alabama
Located in the heart of Dallas' financial and historic district, the 1921 Beaux Arts bank tower housing the Magnolia Hotel …More
Overall the experience was pleasant. Quick check in with the reservations I had made, room was clean and comfortable, and the wife was please with the close shopping for the not-so necessities...haha. I would recommend this particular hotel to anyone, especially those with kids, looking for a peaceful, restful nights sleep while you are traveling.
Traveller from Houston, TX
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from Lost Oak Winery and within 12 mi (20 km) of National …More
The rooms were nice and clean, but their maintenance could use some work.
1. Some of the staff didn't know English to help us
2. They should put a sign up if they don't plan to fix it, but we decided on this hotel because it has an outdoor jacuzzi. Which would have been great for the weather but they told us it was broke, and a "kids pool" now there was also garbage in the pool.
3. We had the tv on and lights and turned on the microwave...it blew a fuse and the power went out
4. However they were quick to kinda fix it, but told us not to use the lights...that makes things a little hard haha
5. They cancelled my reservation after we called and said we would be an hour late.
Traveller from A
Located in West Fort Worth, this motel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Flight Deck Trampoline Park and within 3 mi (5 km) of …More
We stayed at the Hyatt Cityview in Fort Worth to attend a family event. The location of the hotel was convenient to the activities we attended during our stay. Our room was comfortable and well planned for business and vacation travelers. There was plenty of room, with adequate lighting and mirrors for two people to shower and prepare for the day. Also, the television was positioned so that it could be viewed from the sitting room or the bedroom. A big desk, with lots of plug ins for electronics. Easy access to wi-fi.
Traveller from Lafayette, LA
Hyatt Place Fort Worth Cityview is just off highway I-820, 10 minutes by car from Pecan Valley Golf Course. In a 15-minute …More