We thoroughly enjoyed a very comfortable stay in the Okko hotel, which served as a great jumping off point to explore the wonderful city of Lyon. Our room was well-equipped if a little basic in terms of finishes, and the bed and air-conditioning made for a very restful night's sleep.
Traveller from London
Located in 6th Arrondissement, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Lyon Opera, Lyon City Hall, and Lyon Museum of Fine …More
1. Excellent connectivity by tram into the centre of Lyon
2. In a quite neighbourhood
3. Hotel staff were helpful
4. Free car parking for clients
5. A shopping mall 10 mins walk away
6. Rooms were a little small
7. Shower in rooms, instead of bath tubs, was below expectation
Situated near the airport, this hotel is 1 mi (1.7 km) from Hippodrome Bron-Parilly and 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from Eurexpo Lyon …More
About 30 kilometres from Lyon in southeastern France, the bedroom community of Bourgoin-Jallieu is famous for its rugby team, CS Bourgoin-Jallieu. It is one of the top performing teams in France’s Top 14 rugby union.